The last couple of months have been the most exciting of my entire career. Here at Arduino we are doing a big shift in terms of technology, user experience, and web improvements.
A new Arduino web ecosystem is arising, and the first hint of this new approach is visible in the Arduino Day website. This single-page website was the perfect fit to start experimenting with some new technologies we wanted to put in production. The Arduino Day website was a testbed for some new features of the new architecture we want to achieve.
- Website online and running 99.98% of the time
- Fast on every device
- Easy way to push updates online
- New theme with a single page app
- Clear division between presentation and functionalities (client/server architecture)
- Https whenever is possible