Join us at Sensors Converge in Santa Clara
We’ll be in California at the Santa Clara Convention Center June 20nd-22th for Sensors Converge, where the building blocks of IoT converge. As North America’s largest electronics event for design engineers, Sensors Converge brings together all the industrial components for innovative end to end commercial solutions design. Arduino will be there to give our take on open technology for industrial-grade applications at the speed of innovation.
At Arduino’s booth #1346, our experts will be on hand to showcase the Pro line of products with a few notable demonstrations. Our own Guneet Bedi to keynote on the innovation open environments offer to businesses, in addition to two other talks on agtech and the CHIPS Act. We look forward to sharing our business solutions for digital transformation with Arduino’s ease of use and open-source philosophy. We invite you to stop by the booth during the show or join us for one of our networking receptions.
The full schedule of Arduino events at Sensors Converge (all times PT):
Tuesday, June 20th
- VIP conference reception sponsored by Arduino, 4-6pm, Hyatt Regency Rooftop.
Wednesday, June 21st
- Keynote address “Open Source as the Future of Innovation: An Unconventional and Powerful Approach for Commercial Success,” with featured speaker Guneet Bedi (SVP and GM of the Americas), 2:40-3pm, Main Stage.
- Agriculture track session “How an Open Ecosystem Promotes Smart Agriculture, Connected Irrigation, and Sustainable Natural Resource Use,” technical session from Allan Gagnon (Solutions Architect), 4:10-4:30pm, Grand Ballroom F.
- Expo floor reception sponsored by Arduino, 4:30-6pm, Expo Floor.
Thursday, June 22nd
- “Opportunities, Challenges and Collaboration: Government Policy Impact on the Semiconductor and Tech Industries,” panel featuring Guneet Bedi (SVP and GM of the Americas), 11:30am-12:10pm, Main Stage.
We’ll be showcasing our Arduino Pro ecosystem, designed for industrial and commercial environments. With a robust end-to-end ecosystem of system modules, intelligent sensors, ready-to-deploy open PLCs and cloud services, Pro ensures optimal performance and longevity, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking dependable solutions. The Portenta, Nicla, and Opta products will be on display along with several demonstrations:
- Opta PLC motor anomaly detection through energy consumption
- Portenta X8 Linux-powered industrial edge computer gateway
- Nicla Sense ME smart air quality K-Way jacket
- Nicla Vision smart opbject detection
- SparkFun UNO R4 Qwiic Connect Kit
To learn more at Sensors Converge about how Arduino Pro is helping companies transform through rapid IoT deployment, schedule a visit to our booth.