Arduino has guest-edited a special edition of Elektor Magazine — and we’re giving away the digital copy for only €1 for a limited time
To take advantage of this limited time offer, click here and use the code ARDUINOGIFT.
Celebrating the very unique Elektor Magazine guest-edited by Arduino
You can rely on Elektor for solutions and insights to all your electronics challenges. Elektor breaks the constraints of a magazine. It’s a community of active e-engineers — from novices to professionals — eager to learn, make, design and earn surprising electronics. Every edition of Elektor Magazine is loaded with up-to-date news and views, real-world lab tests and high-quality DIY construction projects.
For serious Arduino Lovers and those who are eager to learn more about it
“In this issue you will find interviews with members of the Arduino community, special projects we — at Arduino — do in our spare time, and real-life examples of how the Arduino community is helping make the connected world a better place. This is just a tiny portion of everything that has happened since Arduino started in Ivrea in 2005. We hope you will like the stories and projects we hand-picked for you. And remember: sharing is caring!” — David Cuartielles
What can you expect from this super-thick, special edition of Elektor Magazine?
- MicroPython Enters the World of Arduino
- Connected Projects, Simplified: Dive Into the Arduino Cloud
- Introduction to TinyML: Big Is Not Always Better
- Writing Arduino Sketches Just Got Better: The Arduino IDE 2.0
- Getting Started with the Portenta X8: Manage Software Securely with Containers
- Build, Deploy, and Maintain Scalable, Secure Applications: With Arduino Portenta X8 Featuring NXP’s i.MX 8M Mini Applications Processor and EdgeLock SE050 Secure Element
- Go Professional with Arduino Pro
- Smart Ovens Take a Leap Into the Future
- Tagvance Builds Safer Construction Sites with Arduino
- Santagostino Breathes Easy: With Remote Monitoring That Leverages AI for Predictive Maintenance
- Security Flies High with RIoT Secure’s MKR-Based Solution
- Open-Source Brings a New Generation of Water: Management to the World
- The Mozzi Arduino Library for Sound Synthesis: Insights from Tim Barrass
- The New Portenta X8 (with Linux!) and Max Carrier Redefine What’s Possible
- How Using Arduino Helps Students Build Future Skills
- Must-Haves for Your Electronics Workspace
- The Importance of Robotics in Education
- Dependable IoT Based Upon LoRa
- Art with Arduino: Inspiring Insights from Artists and Designers
- Arduino Portenta Machine Control and Arduino Portenta H7: A CAN-to-MQTT Gateway Demo Project
- How I Automated My Home: Arduino CEO Fabio Violante Shares Solutions
- Altair 8800 Simulator: Hardware Simulation of a Vintage Computer
- MS-DOS on the Portenta H7: Run Old-School Software on Contemporary Hardware
- Grow It Yourself: A Digitally Controlled, Single-Box Solution for Indoor Farming
- Save the Planet With Home Automation? MQTT on the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect
- Senso: Detect Deforestation with Sound Analysis
- 8-Bit Gaming with Arduboy
- Reducing Water Usage at Horseback Riding Tracks: An IoT Solution to Constantly Monitor Soil Humidity and Temperature Levels
- The Panettone Project: A Sourdough Starter Management and Maintenance System
- Space Invaders with Arduino
The 140-page magazine is available to download from Elektor — simply click here and add the code ARDUINOGIFT to get your copy at the special price of €1.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in with your Arduino account to post a comment.