Announcing a better Arduino Cloud, together!
At Arduino, we’ve always believed in the power of community. Our journey has been shaped by the incredible feedback and input we’ve received from our users, and today, we’re thrilled to introduce an improved Arduino Cloud based on your insights.
This renewal goes beyond just a fresh coat of paint. It impacts not only the new user interface (UI) but also many other aspects of the Cloud, as well as our IoT Remote app. These new features and improvements will be progressively introduced in the coming weeks, so be sure to stay tuned for the next wave of exciting announcements.
It’s better, with you
Arduino Cloud is the platform for Internet of Things (IoT) and do-it-yourself (DIY) enthusiasts. It’s an-in one solution to develop and control their creations, such as home energy, smart heating, or even vineyard pest control. It was born to democratize the access to IoT, to make it simple and accessible for everyone, pretty much in a similar fashion as Arduino has done with hardware and DIY. Our journey mirrors our core values: open-source, accessibility, and community-driven innovation.
And it’s your contributions that drive our progress. Through our forum, direct feedback channels, and our shared community-driven values, we actively engage with your ideas, questions, and experiences to shape the future of the Arduino Cloud. Your input is invaluable in our quest to create a platform that truly meets your needs and aspirations.
Long story short, we’ve listened, we’ve learned, and we’ve transformed. The result is a platform that’s more intuitive, powerful, and user-friendly than ever before. It’s better, with you!
New user interface in Arduino Cloud
The first major feature we’re excited to unveil is the brand-new user interface (UI). The UI has been designed with your needs in mind, and we’re confident it will greatly enhance your interaction with the Arduino Cloud.
So, what’s new in the UI?
- New navigation bar: Say hello to a new, sleek navigation bar in the Arduino Cloud. You can now seamlessly jump between your devices, sketches and your dashboards.
- Cleaner design: Because we want to ensure that you work and leanr and distraction-free development environment, we’ve also revamped the design to make it more visually appealing and clutter-free.
- New sketchbook: Discover a new evolution of our sketch management features, turning your sketches into a digital, secure sketchbook. You’ll always be on top of things, whether you’re tinkering with IoT projects, working on standalone sketches, or both.
- Quick access to templates: We’ve made it easier for users to find and select pre-built templates from the new navigation bar. Now, you can choose among thermostat control, ventilation, smart garden, and many more to get quickly started with an IoT project.
- Shared Spaces home dashboard: We’re introducing a new dashboard view for Shared Spaces, where you can monitor usage of the Cloud instantly.
- White labeling: With our new white labeling feature, you can add a custom logo to your dashboard and even customize the Arduino logo on the top left. Make it truly yours!
Introducing the new Arduino Cloud in a minute
In this video, Arduino’s Karl Söderby gives you a quick tour of the enhanced Arduino Cloud.
What’s on the horizon
But this is just the beginning. Over the next few weeks, we have a series of major announcements lined up. Without giving away all the surprises, we can promise you more exciting features and enhancements to make your development experience even easier and your IoT projects even more accessible. So, keep an eye out for upcoming blog posts where we’ll reveal these exciting developments.
Try Arduino Cloud today
At Arduino, we’re committed to improving our products and services with your active participation. The renewal of the Arduino Cloud is a testament to the power of community-driven innovation.
We invite you to explore the new UI, experiment with the features, and share your thoughts with us. Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to enhance the Arduino Cloud. Share your feedback, ideas, and experiences with us on social media, forums, and Youtube.
Thank you for being a part of the Arduino community and making Arduino Cloud better, with you.