Check this out:
|Month||Unique visitors||Number of visits||Pages||Hits||Bandwidth|
|Jan 2009||175062||382921||2954980||7397408||1082.14 GB|
|Feb 2009||187334||398884||2928090||7322565||496.97 GB|
|Mar 2009||225324||496576||3399466||8909325||373.80 GB|
|Apr 2009||222866||496899||3214105||8731712||299.79 GB|
|May 2009||229391||502417||3471293||9009623||303.00 GB|
|Jun 2009||222254||501348||3145386||8485584||291.97 GB|
|Jul 2009||229990||527109||3774692||9696172||339.99 GB|
These are the stats for Arduino’s website during the last months.
You can clearly see that we moved the downloads out to Google code in January/February this year, and that the traffic is stabilizing at about 300GB per month. The variables show that we are slowly moving towards the 10.000.000 hits figure … and I thought half the world was on vacation in July!
UPDATE (20090808): we got a request to show the OS breakdown of the stats, here it comes -just for the fun of it, I attached the full OS report-