Apply now for Arduino Core Developer Workshop!
We will be hosting a three-day master class in our Turin office, September 29th to October 1st, designed for students, hackers, and engineers ages 18 to 28 with a deep interest in microcontrollers, IoT, and open source development.
Led by Martino Facchin, senior developer at Arduino, the class will focus on three main topics:
Teamwork and Open Source
- GitHub and GitHub Flow
- Hands-on collaborative projects on GitHub
- Review of framework for MCU development
- Introduction to Arduino core architecture
- Arduino ecosystem tools
- C++ and Stream
- Understanding the difference between Arduino and other frameworks
- Hands-on project with AVR, ARM, ARC32
Internet of Things
- The future of IoT
- Security, networks, protocols
- Hands-on “Chinese whispers” project involving multiple protocols, e.g. infrared, WiFi, BLE, Sigfox, LoRA, and Zigbee.
The event is open to a maximum of 25 selected participants. The cost (150 EUR) will cover all of the necessary materials, lunches, and social activities (including a breakfast with Massimo Banzi and aperitivo with the Arduino team).
Interested? You can start by applying here (deadline: September 10th). All confirmed participants will receive an email on September 12th with a link to buy their seat at the workshop (deadline: September 17th) via the Arduino online store. For more information, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to September 15th!
ARDUINO DEVELOPERS WORKSHOP
DATES: September 29 – October 1, 2017, from 9.30am to 6pm
VENUE: Arduino c/o Toolbox Co-working, Via Agostino da Montefeltro 2, Torino
TUTOR: Martino Facchin
COST: 150 EUR + VAT
Application for the master class can be found here. Additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.