HackVision now available
As I read in the Forum, the latest NootropicDesign Product has bees released:
The price goes from $37.95 (kit) to $47.95 (assembled).
- NO Arduino is required. Based on Arduino technology so you can write your own games and upload them using the Arduino IDE. All you need is a USB to TTL serial cable or adapter.
- Connects directly to your TV with standard RCA connections. One for audio, one for video. Works with NTSC or PAL (Europe, Africa, Asia, South America) TVs.
- Integrated button controller right on the PCB.
- Preloaded with awesome Space Invaders and Pong games. More games coming. You can write them, too!
- Other controllers supported: Wii nunchuk, SuperNES, or paddle controllers you can make from a potentiometer and button. Or invent your own.
- Software libraries for game development and controller support.
- High score files stored in EEPROM so they are retained even with power off.
- All unused pins broken out to pads for your hacking pleasure.
- Non-conductive adhesive foam pad protects the bottom of the board from your fingers.
- All through-hole components. Kit can be assembled in 30-45 min. Fully assembled and tested units will also be available.
- Additional accessories available in the nootropic design store including 9V adapters, RCA cables, Wii nunchuk breakout boards, paddle controller kits, USB-serial adapters, etc.
- Makes a great gift!
- ATmega328 microcontroller with Arduino bootloader
- Monochrome video
- Resolution is 136×96 pixels (You can control this in your own games)
- Requires 9V power supply with center-positive 2.1mm barrel plug