Arduino 1.0 Usage Survey
On January 1st, we announced that we’re working towards Arduino 1.0 (for details, see this post). Our goal is to stabilize the platform so that it’s supportable and a good foundation for future developments.
- A special mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org, is open for general discussion. If you’re not sure where you fit in, but have something to share, jump in here and we’ll direct the conversation in the right directions.
- The developers mailing list is open for those interested in the programming and hardware details of Arduino’s development
- The teachers mailing list is open for teachers using Arduino, whether you’re a developer or not. We’re particularly interested in hearing from teachers who are using Arduino to teach things other than electronics.
- The Arduino Uno Punto Zero topic in the Arduino forum is open for discussion, for those of you who are already regular forum contributors.
- Finally, the Arduino development issues list is available online. If you have things to add that aren’t already on this list, feel free to add it. This isn’t a discussion list, it’s a to-do list of specific tasks to get done for each version of the hardware, software, and IDE.
Your feedback will help make Arduino 1.0 a solid foundation to build on. Thanks much.