On January 1st, we announced that we’re working towards Arduino 1.0 (for details, see this post). Our goal is to stabilize the platform so that it’s supportable and a good foundation for future developments.
- A special mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org, is open for general discussion. If you’re not sure where you fit in, but have something to share, jump in here and we’ll direct the conversation in the right directions.
- The developers mailing list is open for those interested in the programming and hardware details of Arduino’s development
- The teachers mailing list is open for teachers using Arduino, whether you’re a developer or not. We’re particularly interested in hearing from teachers who are using Arduino to teach things other than electronics.
- The Arduino Uno Punto Zero topic in the Arduino forum is open for discussion, for those of you who are already regular forum contributors.
- Finally, the Arduino development issues list is available online. If you have things to add that aren’t already on this list, feel free to add it. This isn’t a discussion list, it’s a to-do list of specific tasks to get done for each version of the hardware, software, and IDE.
Your feedback will help make Arduino 1.0 a solid foundation to build on. Thanks much.