This new android app in the the market enables you to communicate to your arduino using an WYSIWYG kind of interface using a bluetooth shield.
– discover and connect to Arduino board with Bluetooth shield
– display board firmware version, name and Firmata protocol version
– set pin mode (analog/digital input/output, pwm)
– get/set pin values
– LED and pin mode animation
– read messages from the board (Firmata String Sysex message)
– beautiful WYSIWYG interface with 320×480, 480×800, 480×854, 1024×600 and 1280×800(?) screens support
– no special sketches required (only slightly modified StandardFirmata sketch from Arduino IDE examples bundle)
– Free, no ads
The further details can be read here.